The 2020 Cancer Research Institute Immunotherapy Patient Summit series kicks off in Seattle on March 7, 2020.
The Summit is a free half-day Saturday event for patients, caregivers, and advocates. Attendees learn how new breakthroughs in immunotherapy are changing standards of care for all cancers and can ask healthcare experts and cancer veterans questions directly.
The Seattle program takes place at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center on Saturday, March 7, beginning at 10:00am and concluding at 3:30pm.
- 10:00am: Welcome and introduction
- 10:15am: Basics of immunotherapy presentation with Nancy E. Davison, M.D., executive director and president of Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA), and senior vice president, director of clinical oncology at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center (Fred Hutch)
- 10:45am: Latest immunotherapy research update panel discussion, moderated by Philip D. Greenberg, M.D. (Fred Hutch)
- David Maloney, M.D., Ph.D. (Fred Hutch)
- Renato G. Martins, M.D. (SCCA)
- Shailender Bhatia, M.D. (SCCA)
- 11:30am: Patient perspective talk with Kristin Kleinhofer, acute lymphoblastic leukemia veteran
- 12:00pm: Catered lunch and networking
- 1:00pm: Demystifying clinical trials presentation
- 1:15pm: Patient perspectives panel with individuals treated with immunotherapy
- 2:00pm: Breakout sessions: Your choice of deeper dive Q&A moderated by our experts in
- general immunotherapy, moderated by Phil Greenberg, M.D. (Fred Hutch)
- blood cancer and immunotherapy, moderated by David Maloney, M.D., Ph.D. (Fred Hutch)
- lung cancer and immunotherapy, moderated by Renato G. Martins, M.D. (SCCA)
- skin cancer and immunotherapy, moderated by Shailender Bhatia, M.D. (SCCA)
Join us on Saturday, March 7, 2020 at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, 1100 Fairview Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109.
Follow our Patient Summit series across the United States with the hashtag #CRISummit.