The sixth annual Immuno-Oncology 360° Summit is the premier meeting across all stakeholders in IO, addressing the rapid advancements of clinical, scientific, and business developments of IO in one setting to help develop therapeutics for a wider range of cancers at an accelerated rate.
The three-day summit features more than 80 time-sensitive IO topics, over 500 senior level thoughtleaders, and over 10 hours of networking.
CRI’s Vanessa Lucey, Ph.D., MBA, director, CRI Venture Fund and Clinical Accelerator, will be a panelist during the "Landscape and Evolution of the Marketplace" talk moderated by Brad Loncar, Loncor Investments. Other panelists include Janet Lynch Lambert, Alliance for Regenerative Medicine, and Adrian McKemey, Ph.D., IQVIA.
Use the code CRI20 for a 20% discount at registration.
New for 2020:
- Cell & Gene Therapy Day - A full day on February 27 dedicated to Cell & Gene Therapy for Solid Tumors. Chaired by Dr. Aiman Shalabi, GSK.
- Keynote Speakers Dr. Carl June, UPenn; Dr. Arie Belldegrun, Allogene
- Cornerstone Speaker Dr. Crystal Mackall, Stanford University
- Notable Speakers Dr. Peter Marks, FDA; Dr. Stephanie Goff, NCI
2020 Plenary Topics:
- Discovery/Preclinical Science
- Imaging Aspects
- Clinical Operations
- Business Developments
- Translational Science
- Emerging Biomarkers
- IO Novel Technologies
- AI & Machine Learning
- Clinical Developments
For more information please visit: www.io360summit.com
Photo by Cris Tagupa on Unsplash