We are thrilled to offer the CRI Virtual Immunotherapy Patient Summit for the first time this year.
This free interactive online platform allows us to connect thousands of patients and their support networks with the immunotherapy experts on the front lines of scientific discovery and advancement, all from the comfort and safety of your own home and at no cost to you.
The CRI Virtual Immunotherapy Patient Summit is your opportunity to:
- Hear from and interact with leading physician-scientists.
- Gain valuable insight into how clinical trials work.
- Join intimate expert-led discussion groups.
We look forward to you joining us!
The online October 2-3 event features:
- Immunotherapy 101 with E. John Wherry, Ph.D. (University of Pennsylvania)
- Immunotherapy Clinical Trials with Ezra Cohen, M.D. (UC San Diego Health)
- Immunotherapy Patient Perspectives with cancer veterans Stephen Estrada (colorectal cancer), Alan Kaufman (melanoma), and Karen Peterson (breast cancer)
- Breast Cancer Breakout Session with Sylvia Adams, M.D. (Perlmutter Cancer Center at NYU Langone)
- Ovarian Cancer Breakout Session with Kunle Odunsi, M.D., Ph.D. (Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center)
- Prostate Cancer Breakout Session with Sumit Subudhi, M.D., Ph.D. (MD Anderson Cancer Center)
- Lung Cancer Breakout Session with Leena Gandhi, M.D., Ph.D. (Dana-Farber Cancer Institute)
- Melanoma Breakout Session with Jedd Wolchok, M.D., Ph.D. (Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center)