The fourth annual Immuno-Oncology 360° meeting will be held on February 7-9, 2018 at the Roosevelt Hotel, New York City. Led by Dr Axel Hoos and Dr James Gulley, IO360° addresses the most current data to help foster collaboration across all IO stakeholders—scientific, clinical, and business—and transform the way cancer is treated.
The Cancer Research Institute is an educational partner of the conference. As part of our participation at IO360°, we are pleased to offer friends and colleagues a special 20% discount. If you would like to take advantage of this option, please register for the conference with code CRI20.
- Andrew Baum, MD, Citi (Keynote)
- Axel Hoos, M.D., Ph.D., GlaxoSmithKline (Lead Advisor)
- James Gulley, M.D., Ph.D., National Cancer Institute (Lead Advisor)
- Discovery and Preclinical
- Investor Relations in Immunotherapy
- Translational Science and Biomarkers
- New Trends and Collaborations
- IO Emerging Technologies
- Clinical Operations in IO
- Business Aspects
- Clinical Development
- Trout Situation Room
- 400+ executives
- 45+ speakers
- 30+ talks
- 25+ exhibitors
- 10+ hours for networking
- 1x1 Partnering Tool
Follow the event hashtag #IO360nyc for updates.