Our 2020 Cancer Research Institute Immunotherapy Patient Summit series comes to New York City on September 12, 2020.
Registration will open soon. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Summit is a free half-day Saturday event for patients, caregivers, and advocates. Attendees learn how new breakthroughs in immunotherapy are changing standards of care for all cancers and can ask healthcare experts and cancer veterans questions directly.
The New York City program takes place on Saturday, September 12, beginning at 10:00am and concluding at 3:30pm.
- 10:00am: Welcome and Introduction
- 10:15am: Basics of Immunotherapy Presentation
- 10:45am: Immunotherapy Research Update Panel
- 11:30am: Veteran Viewpoint from a cancer survivor
- 12:00pm: Catered Lunch and Networking
- 1:00pm: Demystifying Clinical Trials Presentation
- 1:15pm: Patient Perspectives Panel with individuals treated with immunotherapy
Join us on September 12, 2020.
Follow our Patient Summit series across the United States with the hashtag #CRISummit.