Our Cancer Research Institute Immunotherapy Patient Summit in New York City on September 15, 2018 will be available globally via live video stream.
The Live Stream Summit is a free online event that provides a forum for patients, caregivers, and advocates to learn more about how new breakthroughs in immunotherapy are changing standards of care for all cancers with scientific and healthcare experts. A chat box will be available to submit comments and questions for speakers.
The Live Stream Summit will be held on Saturday, September 15, begin at 10:00am EDT, and conclude at 2:00pm EDT.
- 10:00am: Welcome and introduction from Cancer Research Institute staff
- 10:15am: Basics of immunotherapy presentation by Charles Drake, M.D., Ph.D. (NYP/CUMC)
- 10:45am: Latest immunotherapy research update panel discussion moderated by Charles Drake, M.D., Ph.D. (NYP/CUMC) with
- Jedd Wolchok, M.D., Ph.D (MSKCC)
- Catherine M. Diefenbach, M.D. (NYU Langone)
- Gulam A. Manji, M.D., Ph.D. (NYP/CUMC)
- 11:30am: Patient perspective talk by a patient treated with immunotherapy
- 12:00pm: Live Stream pauses
- 1:00pm: Demystifying clinical trials presentation by Cancer Research Institute staff
- 1:15pm: Demystifying clinical trials panel discussion with patients treated in clinical trials
- 2:00pm: Live Stream ends
Breakout sessions and clinical trial navigator appointments will not be available online. Visit our website for information on individual cancer types or to find a clinical trial.
Follow our Patient Summit series across the United States and across the globe online with the hashtag #CRISummit.