Our 2020 Cancer Research Institute Immunotherapy Patient Summit series comes to Buffalo on April 18, 2020.
Registration will open soon. Email email@example.com for more information.
The Summit is a free half-day Saturday event for patients, caregivers, and advocates. Attendees learn how new breakthroughs in immunotherapy are changing standards of care for all cancers and can ask healthcare experts and cancer veterans questions directly.
The Buffalo program takes place at Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center on Saturday, April 18, beginning at 10:00am and concluding at 3:30pm.
- 10:00am: Welcome and introduction
- 10:15am: Basics of immunotherapy presentation with Kunle Odunsi, M.D., Ph.D. (Roswell Park
- 10:45am: Latest immunotherapy research update panel discussion, moderated by Kunle Odunsi, M.D., Ph.D. (Roswell Park) with three leading experts
- 11:30am: Hear from a cancer survivor
- 12:00pm: Catered lunch and networking
- 1:00pm: Demystifying clinical trials presentation
- 1:15pm: Patient perspectives panel discussion with individuals treated with immunotherapy
Join us on Saturday, April 18, 2020 at Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center, 665 Elm St, Buffalo, NY 14203.
Follow our Patient Summit series across the United States with the hashtag #CRISummit.