The Cancer Research Institute (CRI), the Association for Cancer Immunotherapy (CIMT), the European Academy of Tumor Immunology (EATI), and the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) are proud to join forces to sponsor the Inaugural International Cancer Immunotherapy Conference, which will take place at the Sheraton Times Square in New York City on September 16-19, 2015.
Entitled “Translating Science into Survival,” the meeting will feature more than 60 talks by acknowledged leaders in the field covering all areas of inquiry in cancer immunology and immunotherapy including:
- immune regulation of T cell responsiveness
- genomic methods for identifying tumor antigens
- the tumor microenvironment
- T cell therapies
- checkpoint blockade
This meeting will provide an unparalleled opportunity for teaching, learning, and networking among all stakeholders in the field: scientists, clinicians, regulators, drug developers, and patient advocates.
This collaborative meeting will be held every other year, in lieu of each organization’s individual meeting, and will alternate between the United States and Europe. We believe that by combining our efforts we can be more effective and efficient in disseminating the latest cutting-edge information.
Scientific Planning Committee:
- James P. Allison, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
- Cedrik M. Britten, Association for Cancer Immunotherapy (CIMT), Mainz, Germany
- Glenn Dranoff, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA
- Alexander M. M. Eggermont, Institut Gustave Roussy, Paris, France
- Carl G. Figdor, Radboud University of Nijmegen, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
- Wolf-Hervé Fridman, Centre de Recherche des Cordeliers, Paris, France
- Philip D. Greenberg, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Axel Hoos, GlaxoSmithKline, Collegeville, PA
- Elizabeth M. Jaffee, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
- Peter W. M. Johnson, University of Southampton, Southampton, United Kingdom
- Guido Kroemer, Centre de Recherche des Cordeliers, Paris, France
- Nils Lonberg, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Milpitas, CA
- Cornelis J. M. Melief, Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, The Netherlands
- Ellen Puré, University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Robert D. Schreiber, Washington University, St. Louis, MO
Continuing Medical Education Activity – AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ available
Deadlines to submit your abstracts isJune 10, 2015, and advanced registration is July 27, 2015.
For more information, contact Lynne Harmer, or visit www.cancerimmunotherapyconference.org.