Our 2019 Cancer Research Institute Immunotherapy Patient Summit series comes to Baltimore on November 16, 2019.
Registration will open soon. For questions or notifications, email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Summit is a free half-day Saturday event for patients, caregivers, and advocates. Attendees learn more about how new breakthroughs in immunotherapy are changing standards of care for all cancers, ask healthcare experts and cancer veterans questions directly, and network with others.
The program will be held on Saturday, November 16, begin at 10:00am, and conclude at 3:30pm. Throughout the day we offer appointments with clinical trial navigators (free and confidential). Set up an appointment in advance when you register online.
- 9:00am: Registration and networking
- 10:00am: Welcome and introduction
- 10:15am: Basics of immunotherapy presentation
- 10:45am: Latest immunotherapy research update panel discussion
- 11:30am: Patient perspective talk
- 12:00pm: Free catered lunch and networking
- 1:00pm: Demystifying clinical trials presentation
- 1:15pm: Demystifying clinical trials panel discussion with patients treated with immunotherapy
- 2:00pm: Refreshment break
- 2:15pm: Breakout sessions for small groups of moderated discussion with expert physician-scientists on specific cancer types or general immunotherapy
- 3:15pm: Closing remarks
- 4:00pm: Final clinical trial navigator appointments end
Join us at Johns Hopkins on Saturday, November 16, 2019.
Follow our Patient Summit series across the United States with the hashtag #CRISummit.