Wear White for a Future #Immune2Cancer on June 12
On Friday, June 12, 2020, We Wear White for A Future Immune to Cancer™.
Join the global awareness social media campaign. By wearing white together, we are driving the future of immune-based science and medicine for cancer treatments, and ultimately, cures. We invite you to help raise awareness about the lifesaving potential of cancer immunotherapy this June.
How to Participate in Wear White Day
- Wear any white outfit.
- Fill out a sign to share why you are wearing white.
- Snap a selfie or group photo holding your sign.
- Share your photo using the hashtag #Immune2Cancer on social media, such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, or YouTube.
Why Does White = Immunotherapy?
- White represents your immune system's cancer-fighting white blood cells (lymphocytes).
- White symbolizes the lab coats worn by the scientists and white coats worn by clinicians working to find the cures for cancer.
- White is the color of all cancer awareness ribbons combined and immunotherapy has the potential to treat all types of cancer.
Wear White Day Resources
- Wear White Day Sign. Download a printable sign [pdf] to hold in your photo and share why you choose to wear white—for a friend, a family member, or anyone in your community.
- Wear White Day Social Media Toolkit. Explore our social media toolkit for tips and tricks to make an impact on the day.
- Wear White Day T-Shirt. Contact our strategic initiatives team for bulk orders of our limited edition Cancer Immunotherapy Month t-shirt.
Wear White Day Social Wall
Wear White Day is the global awareness day in June's Cancer Immunotherapy Month awareness and education programs.
A browser plugin may be required for the PDF file found this page.