Raise Awareness for a Future #Immune2Cancer on June 12
On Friday, June 12, 2020, we raise awareness of cancer immunotherapy research for A Future Immune to Cancer™.
Join the global awareness social media campaign and help drive the future of immune-based science and medicine for cancer treatments, and ultimately, cures. We invite you to spread the word about the lifesaving potential of cancer immunotherapy this June.
How to Participate on June 12
- Wear any white outfit.
- Fill out a sign to share why you are raising awareness of cancer immunotherapy.
- Snap a selfie or group photo holding your sign.
- Share your photo using the hashtag #Immune2Cancer on social media, such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, or YouTube.
Why Wear White for Cancer Immunotherapy?
- White represents your immune system's cancer-fighting white blood cells (lymphocytes).
- White symbolizes the lab coats worn by the scientists and white coats worn by clinicians working to find the cures for cancer.
- White is the color of all cancer awareness ribbons combined and immunotherapy has the potential to treat all types of cancer.
Awareness Day Resources
- Awareness Day Sign. Download a printable sign [pdf] to hold in your photo and share why you choose to wear white—for a friend, a family member, or anyone in your community.
- Awareness Day Social Media Toolkit. Explore our social media toolkit for tips and tricks to make an impact on the day.
- A Future Immune to Cancer Day T-Shirt. Contact Sharon Slade for bulk orders of our limited edition Cancer Immunotherapy Month t-shirt.
- Video Backgrounds. Download a special backdrop for your next Zoom call or your virtual party: blue/purple, blue/teal, yellow/green, or yellow/orange.
Awareness Day Social Wall
Participate in the global awareness day for June's Cancer Immunotherapy Month awareness and education programs.
A browser plugin may be required for the PDF file found this page.