Our 2019 Cancer Research Institute Immunotherapy Patient Summit in New York City on September 7, 2019 will be streamed live on the web.
The Summit is a free half-day Saturday event for patients, caregivers, and advocates. Attendees learn more about how new breakthroughs in immunotherapy are changing standards of care for all cancers and ask healthcare experts and cancer veterans questions directly.
The live stream program will be held on Saturday, September 7, begin at 10:00am, and conclude at 2:00pm.
- 10:00am: Welcome and introduction
- 10:15am: Basics of immunotherapy presentation with Vamsidhar Velcheti, M.D. (NYU Langone)
- 10:45am: Latest immunotherapy research update panel discussion, moderated by Vamsidhar Velcheti, M.D. (NYU Langone) with Sylvia Adams, M.D. (NYU Langone); Claire Friedman, M.D. (MSKCC); Gulam A. Manji, M.D., Ph.D. (CUIMC)
- 11:30am: Patient perspective with Mary Elizabeth Willliams, melanoma veteran
- 12:00pm: Break
- 1:00pm: Demystifying clinical trials presentation
- 1:15pm: Demystifying clinical trials panel discussion with patients treated with immunotherapy
Join us online on Saturday, September 7, 2019.
Follow our Patient Summit series across the United States with the hashtag #CRISummit.