Come learn about the basics of cancer immunotherapy, a highly promising new approach to cancer treatment. Medical experts along with patients who have been treated with immunotherapy will discuss how research and patient participation in clinical trials is helping us get closer to cures for all types of cancer.
Who Should Attend?
People of all ages, cancer types, and stages are encouraged to attend this FREE half-day Saturday event. Caregivers, friends, family, and advocates are also welcome to join us at this important educational summit.
The program will begin at 10:00am and conclude at 3:30pm, including a catered lunch. Registration will begin at 9:00am.
Appointments with clinical trial navigators will be available throughout the day to help you find immunotherapy clinical trials, connect with study sites, and answer questions. The service is free and completely confidential. Indicate your interest for an appointment on the registration page.
- Immunotherapy basics you need to know
- Latest research update from the experts
- Patient experience with immunotherapy
- Clinical trials: what they are, how to access them, and patient experiences
- Cancer type breakout sessions (select your choice on the registration page)
- Space is limited, so register today!
This event is organized by the nonprofit Cancer Research Institute, and is made possible with generous support from AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Merck, GSK, Genentech, and Regeneron.