CEO Jill O’Donnell-Tormey, Ph.D., participates in the Women in Science panel on March 3, 2019 at 2:30 p.m.
The Inaugural Festival of Biologics San Diego combines four, outstanding conferences: The Americas Antibody Congress, the World Immunotherapy Congress USA, Clinical Trials America and the World Biosimilar Congress USA.
With high level, global speakers from big pharma, biotech, academia and industry, the Festival of Biologics San Diego will address the strategic and commercial aspects of discovering, developing, and bringing new biologics to patients. Two days are packed full of top level science, data and case studies, workshops, roundtables and networking opportunities. There will be 200+ speakers, 80 sponsors and exhibitors and hundreds of companies in attendance.
Women in Science panel on March 3, 2019, 2:30 p.m.-3:15 p.m.
- Chairwoman: Elizabeth Gibson, Senior Director of Operations, CLSA
- Panellist: Marilyn Kehry, Vice President, Cell and Functional Biology, AnaptysBio
- Panellist: Jill O’Donnell-Tormey, CEO and Director of Scientific Affairs, Cancer Research Institute
- Panellist: Stephen Demarest, Senior Research Fellow, Eli Lilly and Company
- Panellist: Line Ledsgaard, Research Assistant, Technical University of Denmark
- Panellist: Heidi Chokeir, Managing Director, Canale Communications