Arthur joined the CRI team in November 2015 as Science Writer. He is passionate about translating the exciting advances in cancer immunotherapy, to increase awareness and appreciation of these potentially lifesaving breakthroughs. His belief in the power of immunotherapy―and the importance of communicating the science clearly―inspired him to give a TEDx Talk on the subject.
Prior to joining CRI, Arthur earned his Ph.D. in Bioengineering at Clemson University, where he focused on breast cancer metabolism, stem cell expansion, and biopharmaceutical production. He also received his M.S. in Bioengineering from Clemson University and his B.S. in Biomedical Engineering from the University of Miami (FL).
- Brodsky AN. The Sixth Annual AACR-CRI Lloyd J. Old Award in Cancer Immunology. Cancer Immunology Research 2018 (PMID: 29967113)
- Diken M, Chu KK, Brodsky AN (corresponding author). Translating Science into Survival: Report on the Third International Cancer Immunotherapy Conference. Cancer Immunology Research 2018 (PMID: 29298782)
- Brodsky AN. 2017 William B. Coley Award. Cancer Immunology Research 2017 (PMID: 29093013)
- Brodsky AN, Hubbard-Lucey VM. Translating Science into Survival: Report on the Second International Cancer Immunotherapy Conference. Cancer Immunology Research 2016 Dec. (PMID: 27908930)
- Brodsky AN, Caldwell M, Bae S, Harcum SW. Glycosylation-related genes in NS0 cells are insensitive to moderately elevated ammonium concentrations. Journal of Biotechnology 2014 Oct. (PMID: 25062658)
- Brodsky AN, Zhang J, Visconti RP, Harcum SW. Expansion of mesenchymal stem cells under atmospheric carbon dioxide. Biotechnology Progress 2013 Sept. (PMID: 23894049)
- Brodsky AN, Harcum SW. Glycosylation and post-translational modification gene expression analysis by DNA microarrays for cultured mammalian cells. Methods 2012 Mar. (PMID: 22033470)
Let's spread the word about Immunotherapy! Click to share this page with your community.