The 2020 Cancer Research Institute Immunotherapy Patient Summit series kicks off in Seattle on March 7, 2020.
Registration will open soon. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Summit is a free half-day Saturday event for patients, caregivers, and advocates. Attendees learn how new breakthroughs in immunotherapy are changing standards of care for all cancers and can ask healthcare experts and cancer veterans questions directly.
The Seattle program takes place at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center on Saturday, March 7, beginning at 10:00am and concluding at 3:30pm.
- 10:00am: Welcome and introduction
- 10:15am: Basics of immunotherapy presentation with Phil Greenberg, M.D. (Fred Hutch)
- 10:45am: Latest immunotherapy research update panel discussion, moderated by Phil Greenberg, M.D. (Fred Hutch) with three leading experts
- 11:30am: Patient perspective talk with Kristin Kleinhofer, acute lymphoblastic leukemia veteran
- 12:00pm: Catered lunch and networking
- 1:00pm: Demystifying clinical trials presentation
- 1:15pm: Patient perspectives panel with individuals treated with immunotherapy
Join us on Saturday, March 7, 2020 at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, 1100 Fairview Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109.
Follow our Patient Summit series across the United States with the hashtag #CRISummit.